When you make the fabulous decision to Join Avon, you'll need to know one of the most important elements: Getting Paid With Avon.
Avon offers you so much more than the opportunity to work from home, working flexible hours around your current commitments - it offers you the chance of an unlimited earning opportunity, too!
Not only is it a great way to make new friends, you'll also develop lots of new and transferable skills, too.
Firstly, when you sign up to Avon, you will be 'made up' to know that you'll receive up to £300 worth of FREE products including a designer handbag!
No only will you be entitled to the above fabulous bonus scheme, as standard you will earn between 20% and 25% on all the sales you make, too! And, that's not to mention all the other perks and incentives on offer.
How do I earn with Avon?
- It's so incredibly easy to get earning with Avon. Firstly, you must apply to join Avon which you can do here.
- Then, you need to set up your online store which you can do here in three very simple steps.
- Share your website link and brochures to friends, family, colleagues, Mary up the street and Janice in the school yard - EVERYONE! Find out more about canvassing here.
- Collect in all of your oders from brochures delivered in your territory and place your order with Avon on the Avon representative site before 10pm on your order day to ensure efficient delivery.
- Once you've received your delivery, start distributing your orders to all of your customers. Once you receive payment from your customers you should pay Avon for the goods and whatever is left (the discount) is yours to keep.
Avon wants the ordering and payment service to be easy as pie for its representatives and that is why they have given us a few different options of how to pay our bill.
The amount you owe Avon can be found on the invoice you will have received with your order.
Three ways to pay Avon:
Pay Avon Online
You can pay Avon online by visiting the Avon Representative site here. Once you have logged into your account, select 'My Account' before selecting 'Make A Payment'. You can simply use your bank card to make a payment.
Paying online is hreat if you're pressed for time and you need to make a quick payment. Remember, this method does not give you a physical receipt but you can screenshot your transaction for your records.
Pay Avon Over The Phone
You can call Avon on 0333 234 5000 and select option '2'.
You can pay using your card just like online. It's also a quick method to make a payment but remember, you won't get a physical receipt this way.
Pay Avon At The Post Office
When you receive your invoice from Avon it will include a Giro Slip for you to complete and take to the Post Office for payment. There is a small charge (less than a pound) for this method put it's much easier to take all of your customer's Avon cash to the post office rather than having to pay it into your bank first.
You'll also get a physical receipt for you to keep as a record, too.