If you enjoy working with people, have bags of motivation, a whole load of ambition and you’re looking for a complete career change... Avon Sales Leadership could be exactly what you have been looking for.
As an Avon Sales Leader you will be running your own Avon business by recruiting, training and encouraging your own team of Avon Representatives. It’s completely flexible, how much you earn depends on you and how much work you put into Avon Sales Leadership.
It's all about finding people who want to earn an extra income and appointing them as Avon Representatives where they can earn between 20-25% discount on their orders. Once up and running as an Avon Representative, they can also move onto Avon Sales Leadership where they can also build a team of Avon Representatives.
There are loads of different ways to find new Avon Representatives including, leaflets/flyers, shop ads, coffee mornings, recruitment stands, newspaper ads, shopping centres, door knocking, social networking, online advertising and more.
Why not apply now or read our team's success stories!
Seeking out opportunities to recruit new Avon Representatives
- Building selling skills for you and your team
- Looking for opportunities to advance to higher titles
- Building a local Avon network
In essence, it's all about finding new Avon Representatives to build your team!
|Title Qualifications||Coordinator||Advanced Coordinator||Senior Coordinator|
- Identifying and developing other Sales Leaders
- Coaching others in building their selling skills
- Identifying target audiences to grow your network
- Analysing and identifying business growth opportunities
At Leader Level, the focus turns towards building your downline Sales Leader team.
|Title Qualifications||Leader||Advanced Leader||Senior Leader|
|G1 Advanced Coordinators+||1||2||3|
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial skills
- Manage and develop a large diverse network
- Identify and mentor talent
- Develop long term business strategies
Executive Leaders will need to support Sales Leaders as they build their Independent Avon business.
|Title Qualifications||Executive Leader||Advanced Executive Leader||Senior Executive Leader||Chief Executive Leader|
|Executive Qualifying Sales||£50,000||£50,000||£70,000||£70,000|
|G1 Advanced Coodinators+||4||5||6||7|
|Advanced Leaders Titles Legs||1||3||5||7|
*Estimation based on assumptions
For everything else Avon, click on one of the links below:
- About Avon
- About UK Representatives
- About Multilevel Marketing
- Read some of my success stories
- Read more Avon blog posts
- Watch Avon videos
- Get the answers on my Avon FAQ page
- Apply to join Avon
- Find out more about Avon products
- Buy Avon Online
- Celebrities that love Avon
- Join Avon UK
- Sales Leadership with Avon
- Benefits of working for Avon
- Why join Avon?
- Sell Avon - Earn money working from home
- The Avon Foundation
Already an Avon Rep? Read my top tips here: